A Rated Windows
With going green high on the global agenda and the ever rising cost of fuel, we are all looking for ways to make our homes more energy efficient.
Installing energy efficient windows can help you save energy and significantly reduce your fuel bills. The BFRC window energy rating scheme helps to determine how well windows will contain and conserve heat and protect you from the elements.
We install 'A' rated windows as standard by using thermally efficient PVCu profiles, fitted with the latest generation of high performance Low-E energy saving glass.
We have been using Kommerling, a German system for over 20 years now with great success.
Kömmerling have always been recognised at the premium end of the market and this reflects on the type of customer it supplies and in turn their own professional approach to the market.
- A rated Windows fitted as standard
- Centre Pane U-Value of 1.2, 1.4 overall (Double Glazed)
- 70mm five chamber profile
- Chamfered or Ovolo profile options
- Fully steel reinforced frames AND sashes
- Internally Glazed for added security
- Colour fast profile (will not discolour)
- Low line post extruded gasket seals, meaning no shrinkage
- 44 different foiled colors & woodgrains
- High security espag locking
- Greenline lead free Pvc
- 28mm Planitherm Low-E Double Glazed Glass Units
- Argon Filled Sealed Units
- Warm edge spacer bars
- Can be further upgraded to triple glazing
We are an approved installer of Planitherm glass, the worlds leading energy efficient glass.
Planitherm glass makes your property more efficient. Unlike most Low E glass coatings, Planitherm will not appear hazy or tinted.
Our 'A' rated double glazed windows can be further improved with the addition of triple glazing, 3 skins of glass instead of 2, achieving an incredible Centre Pane U-Value of 0.8 (1.1 overall).
Some of our customers: