Aluminium Roof Lanterns
Korniche Aluminium Lanterns
Every component used in the Korniche system has been designed, developed and refined by their in-house engineering team using industry leading 3D design and analysis software.
The result is a system of parts meticulously optimised to create a stronger and stiffer roof lantern assembly of any roof on the market. Unparalleled in strength, the Korniche is capable of supporting loads up to 3.5kN/m2.
- STRONGER: unparalleled strength
- WARMER: superior thermal performance
- SLIMMER: elegant design (57mm rafters)
Roofmaker Aluminium LanternsRoofmaker is arguably one of the most aesthetically pleasing rooflights on the market with minimalist design & market leading thermal properties.
Many styles are available including pitched lanters, pyramid lanters, flat rooflights and electric opening roof lights.
- Contemporary Design with Slimline aluminium glazing covers to maximise natural light
- 20 year unit seal warranty seal on all Rooflights, Flat Roof Skylights & Roof Lanterns
- 30 year life expectancy on Reflex hermetically sealed safety glass units
- Self cleaning glass as standard in a choice of colours
- Super energy efficient glass units
- Triple glazing as standard on flat rooflights with an unbeatable U-Value of 0.6 w/m2k
- Value for money – The best looking rooflights at an affordable price
Roofmaker pitched lanterns are made at a 40 degree pitch only for optimum self clean glass performance.