A Rated Windows
With going green high on the global agenda and the ever rising cost of fuel, we are all looking for ways to make our homes more energy efficient.
Installing energy efficient windows can help you save energy and significantly reduce your fuel bills. The BFRC window energy rating scheme helps to determine how well windows will contain and conserve heat and protect you from the elements.
We install 'A' rated PVCu windows as standard by using thermally efficient profiles, fitted with the latest generation of high performance Low-E energy saving glass.
- A rated PVCu Windows fitted as standard
- Centre Pane U-Value of 1.2 (1.3 overall, Double Glazed)
- Leading 6 chamber profile
- Fully reinforced
- Internally Glazed for added security
- Colour fast profile (will not discolour)
- Low line post extruded gasket seals (meaning no shrinkage)
- 40 different foiled colors & woodgrains
- High security espag + shootbolt locking
- 28mm Low-E Double Glazed Glass Units