Residence 9 Windows
Have you been searching for a window with the traditional look and feel of wood, but are unable to find one that matches the specification of modern uPVC window technology?
The Residence 9 system takes timberlook uPvc windows to a new level with this unique product solely designed to replicate traditional timber windows.
The Residence 9 design replicates the features of a traditional 19th Century flush sash timber window. It can be welded or mechanically jointed and can accommodate 28mm double glazing or 44mm triple glazing.
The Residence 9 window system was designed to authentically replicate...the kerbside appearance of traditional timber window frames. This is achieved by mirroring the sizes as historically documented and as listed in many article 4 planning guidelines.
Furthermore, the system is flush sash and always dummy sash - just like the originals. R9 replicates the putty line chamfer externally and decorative detailing internally.
Residence 9 Window Detail
- Traditional look and feel
- Mechanically jointed corners, transoms and mullions
- 100mm deep like traditional timber windows
- Slim sightlines
- Flush fit casements
- Retains character
- Maintenance free
- Weather tight
- Energy efficient; 9 chamber profile, 0.8 u-value easily achievable
- Substrate colour, even the rebates are foiled!
- Choice of 14 woodgrain foil colours
- Traditional monkey tail handles & peg stay