We intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit our Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you, such as your name and email address, to correspond with you or provide you with a quotation, for example.
If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
Who we are
References to “our Website” or “the Website” are to avonbridgeconservatories.co.uk.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect from you may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from the website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your quote/order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service. For example registering your installation with Fensa)
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Avon Bridge Conservatories & Windows Limited is a Limited Company which is registered in England and Wales. Our Web site is intended for informational purposes only. Nothing in the site is to be considered as either creating any relationship between Avon Bridge Conservatories & Windows Limited and the reader or any third party, or as rendering of advice for any matter.
No client or other reader should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in the Avon Bridge Conservatories & Windows Limited web site without seeking appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on the website is accurate, Avon Bridge Conservatories & Windows Limited cannot accept responsibility for any consequential losses arising from its use and/or application. Product and service availability is constantly changing and a product or service’s inclusion in the website does not guarantee availability. Customers are advised to contact Avon Bridge Conservatories & Windows Limited before making any commitments relating to the products or services contained in this publication. E and OE (Errors and Omissions Excepted).